Monday, November 22, 2010

Getting Closer!

I recently got my email notifying me that I was not selected as a character performer. I was only slightly bummed. It's always been a dream of mine to be a parade performer but I am still way excited to be in attractions. I actually emailed DCP and requested to be assigned to an attraction that is a bit more "showy." I'd like to work an attraction with a high level of interaction with guests. They responded letting me know that they would take my request into consideration but they couldn't make any guarantees. Makes total sense to me.

I have actually been actively seeking other friends to join me. I've talked to several of my friends about applying and so far the only person to complete the application process entirely, besides Amberlie, is Trina. She recently had her phone interview and now we're just waiting. Hopefully she'll find out within the week too. It would be so awesome to have her there with me. She is one of my closest friends and she would be a lot of fun to have around in Florida.

No comments:

Post a Comment