Monday, November 22, 2010

The Purpose

So here it goes! My journey to be a part of the Disney College Program has officially begun. This blog is my attempt to keep a play by play of my experience. My intentions for this is to write every day when I head to Florida. I want to remember the interesting that happen on my way there. I want to remember the interesting people I meet from coworkers to roommates to guests at the park. I am super excited to get there and start this once in a lifetime opportunity. So let it begin!!

What good would a journal be if I didn't start from the beginning?! How did I get introduced to the Disney College Program? What did I have to do in order to get accepted into the program? It's been a crazy couple of weeks but I will try to remember everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment